• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help stbemu apk

idollodi

Lurker
hello , any one know how can i pre change my stbemu pro apk default password .

default password is 0000
i want to know where this password is stored than i can change it .

never heard of stbemu. have you tried online? i see they have a website. maybe you can sign in with the default password and then change it from there.

never heard of stbemu. have you tried online? i see they have a website. maybe you can sign in with the default password and then change it from there.
yes i can change after i install it , but i want to change before installing it. and have pre injected the portal url and i want to hide portal url with password . but default pass is easy 0000

is there any default file on apk folder that store passwords ?

yes i can change after i install it , but i want to change before installing it. and have pre injected the portal url and i want to hide portal url with password . but default pass is easy 0000

is there any default file on apk folder that store passwords ?
why are you installing the apk so many times?

I don't think you can change defaults prior to installing. It isn't uncommon for simple default passwords on apps or devices. I would be more concerned if it was stored in some accessible, unencrypted place, because in that case, you may as well leave it as 0000

why are you installing the apk so many times?
i am using as iptv player for iptv costumers .
one isp has done it thats why i am asking .
I don't think you can change defaults prior to installing. It isn't uncommon for simple default passwords on apps or devices. I would be more concerned if it was stored in some accessible, unencrypted place, because in that case, you may as well leave it as 0000
yes some people has done it but they wont share it . i saw on some forums i don't want to mention here , but i need 100 likes there to view full tutorial .

Back
Top Bottom