• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Stock Rom Request

OrKo

Android Expert
Can someone upload a full bloated stock Rom please? Not sure if odex or deodex matters so long as it's fully bloated the way it came out of the box. Please & thank you.

Love, OrKo

i would be willing to bet that nobody has a fully bloated rom. you could always just unbrick and copy the /system and /data and make a flashable of those and would then have a bloated rom.

AA the link is empty. Johnny is correct. Its better if you unbrick if you want to get a 100% Stock , do to Recovery and Rooting being needed. And say bless you to sammyZ when your done.

I've already thanked Sammyz when I did semi brick my phone when we first got root lol. I might have it somewhere, I was just hoping one of you had it handy. Looks like I'll be digging through the laptop later tonight.

You did but the links to the Dropbox are no longer there, your post is the first place I looked last night.

Screenshot_2014-01-08-23-43-54_zpsd7ed6bfe.png

This is where the link leads

I've already thanked Sammyz when I did semi brick my phone when we first got root lol. I might have it somewhere, I was just hoping one of you had it handy. Looks like I'll be digging through the laptop later tonight.

Check your messages again.

Well regardless, thank you all. I plan on selling this at some point when I get around to upgrading and wanted it so I can reinstall the stock rom when I do. Thank you guys.

Oh trust me I'm not getting one anytime in the immediate future, but I know it's gonna happen. ;)

Back
Top Bottom