• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Stock ROM Rocks .... .

ravinOrion

No Matter how hard I struggle with the new ROM testing .. or how smoothly I run the successful ROMs... I always fall back to the Stock ROM android 2.3.4.

Rooted it, CWM'ed it, link2sd'ed it, customized it, tweaked it, modded it, and what not... but the STOCK one is still going strong with ZERO issues ..

I'am not into too much of its electronics n protonics... but one thing i have known by handling this phone in every possible way.. that, whatever ROM or software it comes with, is the best it could offer with this model, and if therez no OTA update or fix, it means, it is in the best state of its integrated circuits.
We can fool its software by tweaking or modding, but the hardware remains the same.. So its like, by overdoing its capacity, we are expecting it to perform like any latest LG or MOTO phone.. but the fact remains the same that its still a stupid phone which i purchased in my full senses..

So, just happy with what i have and tweaking it every now n then, but the ROM remains the same.. The STOCK 2.3.4 rocks for me and it will keep on. :D

Even i always rollback to the Own Stock modified ROM or UB-A75-1 as both of them are the best ROMs what can be run on this device and that to without any errors or issues. And i wont say that this is a stupid phone as it has served me well and had provided me all of its potential to get a hands on the minute developments what i learned by experimenting on this never hard bricking phone. I have bricked it many times and again recovered it and it always come back to life after i do a format+download. I have formatted this phone may be once every day or sometimes twice thrice a day and still it runs as smooth as it always do had tried each and every ROM on it and still it always works fine no matter what all i put in it. So for me this is the best ever phone i have purchased.

:rock:

:thumb:

;)

best ever phone for me also but some feature are still negative in stock ....like phone ,some games, and overall performence are too weak like other chinese brand ....so Devlopment is necessary for it.....so i heartly thanking to our developer team ....for there hard work we can do many things in this slower device......go ahed a75 team cheers......

I am also agree I have modded and uninstalled some wastage from phone (teenpati,quicker,etc) and phone works very fast....and error free

Back
Top Bottom