• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Stock rom through download mode?

creed10

Android Enthusiast
Does anybody know where I can get the stock rom for this device to be flashed with odin/heimdall? I tried flashing a mod from the ring on this phone and it got stuck in a bootloop... (The 4way/ripple effect mod) I can't restore any backups either cause, well, I never made one :(
Can I use the stock rom from the ring to odin this thing back to straight up stock? Thank you for taking the time to help my stupidity!
Edit: I also can't seem to clear my cache... whenever i wipe data or cache, it will wipe the data, but it will stay stuck on wiping cache. I don't know why my phone hates me T.T

Does anybody know where I can get the stock rom for this device to be flashed with odin/heimdall? I tried flashing a mod from the ring on this phone and it got stuck in a bootloop... (The 4way/ripple effect mod) I can't restore any backups either cause, well, I never made one :(
Can I use the stock rom from the ring to odin this thing back to straight up stock? Thank you for taking the time to help my stupidity!
Edit: I also can't seem to clear my cache... whenever i wipe data or cache, it will wipe the data, but it will stay stuck on wiping cache. I don't know why my phone hates me T.T

You have to be on my deodexed

You have to be on my deodexed
I flashed the deodexed zip, but apparently it didn't work. I've just assumed that my phone is cursed, and I'm not even going to worry about any mods or roms or anything for right now. I got it to work by formatting /system and then flashing the Ring stock rom. So it's all good

in cwm you can wipe system. from there you can flash the stock rom zip from the forums here or do the stock rom tar in odin

in cwm you can wipe system. From there you can flash the stock rom zip from the forums here or do the stock rom tar in odin

but the phone wont even turn on when it does it shuts off i cant boot to recovery mode just download and upload am on stock rom

Back
Top Bottom