• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Strange Contact

paddynski

Hi

Attached are two screenshots showing the same contact. On the 'View' screen there is a photo but the 'Edit' screen has no photo! How can that be?

The app I am using is Google Contacts.

All the best

Patrick

I don't think your friend would appreciate you sharing her contact information with the whole world so I deleted the attached images. If you want to show the screenshots, blur the contact information or create a dummy contact. :)

Hi

Attached are two screenshots showing the same contact. On the 'View' screen there is a photo but the 'Edit' screen has no photo! How can that be?

The app I am using is Google Contacts.

All the best

Patrick
can't you hit the area where the photo is supposed to be and add a photo?

All

Was too eager and forgot to blank out stuff. Thanks for deleting those images. Here are some others properly treated. I can add a photo manually but that is no answer to my issue.

All the best

Patrick

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190518-171005.jpg
    Screenshot_20190518-171005.jpg
    136.3 KB · Views: 49
  • Screenshot_20190518-171020.jpg
    Screenshot_20190518-171020.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 80
yeah just hit the camera button on the second screenshot to add photo.

not sure why there is no pic when you hit edit.....or maybe don't do anything at all, since it is already there.

Problem is that the photo shown on the 'View' screen does not sync with Google. Photos only sync if I change via edit. Not what I want to do for all my contacts!

Back
Top Bottom