• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Strange problem

Markosix

Lurker
Hi everyone.I had xiaomi redmi go and it was ok for my needs but problem was that when it was charching sometimes it would start to behave like one second there is power next second there is no power than there is power etc.Like someone was thurning charger on and of.I gave it to my baby brother and bought samsung J3.Everything was ok until yesterday when same problem happend with this phone.It just goes on and off like someone is constantly taking it of charger and next second puting it back on.What could it be.I am sorry about my English it is not my first language.Thank you.

Thank you for your answer.I did all that with last phone and it still happens.I tought about replacing connectors but my new phone is only seven days in use.It's just strange to have same problem with two diferent phones.It could be really bad luck.I don't know.What makes it worse is that it doesnt happen every time I charge it.

Back
Top Bottom