• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Strange Situation with my LG G3 D855

I m relatively new to android , i installed Stump Root to root my device and it said "already Rooted" but when i installed Greenify, the app said "Non-Root mode Only".

What to do now ?

Im in the same way as you.ive been using android for a couple of years now and would like to root and use custom roms on my g3.so if anyone helps that be great

I m relatively new to android , i installed Stump Root to root my device and it said "already Rooted" but when i installed Greenify, the app said "Non-Root mode Only".

What to do now ?
I'm not familiar with that app, but did you grant it root privileges when it asked for it?
Do you have SuperSu installed?
Maybe this FAQ would help?
https://plus.google.com/112105199234363320140/posts/Gz4TB2fAUV5

Im in the same way as you.ive been using android for a couple of years now and would like to root and use custom roms on my g3.so if anyone helps that be great
If you are not rooted and would like to root, the best way to get dedicated help is to start a new thread of your own, list your Android software version and carrier, model number, in that thread, and we can help;)

Back
Top Bottom