• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root stuck in clockwork mod recovery

djwuh

so here's what happened I had cyanogenmod running on mytouch e-739 and I tried to flash back to the stock rom using ROMmanager and during reboot I got the lg logo for a minute and then it went to clockworkmod recovery now I'm able to scroll up and down through the choices but I can't figure out how to select any of them. what button do I push ? I'm assuming I would install rom from sd card. Please help
Thanks,
Wuh.

Thanks got it going I know it was kind of a dumb question but I swear I tried every button combination on my phone and couldn't select anything . guess I just panicked this was my first flash :D

I definately understand man :) I highlyy advise installing cyanogenmods 7.2.0 RC3 though man. It makes this phone somewhat like a good stock version, and makes it so much faster. CM9 is getting buggier as they try to update it it seems lol, but theyll get it and get an rc out soon hopefully. Definately want me some ICS for this phone.

Yup you were right 7 is working allot better thank you so much. did you have an issue importing contacts from Sim?

Well, ive synced all my contacts to my google account cause its so much easier, do you have them synced with your google account or sd card??

Yeah I used another phone to export sim contacts to sd card then I imported from sd to my phone so I guess that works but the sim issue is still a bit odd;)

Back
Top Bottom