• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

stupid things trump says

trump forgets his former white house dr as he boasts about his great cognitive scores.

Trump has to be the most idiotic, disrespectful, foulmouthed, son of a bit*h excuse for a politician ever.
He's a disgrace to the Republican party.
Turns on his own people.
And somehow he's the best they got for 2024?
I'm not really happy with the Democrats either, so God help us all...
I just can't agree with our open borders. That's got to stop.

so i wanted to keep this thread void of comments about trump other than the stupid things he says.

why is he talking about a fictional movie character? and why Hanibal Lecter, the serial killer? and why is he so great?

fox news had to cut away from trumps speech because he went on a tangent about washing machines.....LOL
washing machines to wash your dishes?????????? LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I listen to Trump last night. He was in Minnesota. He talked about preventing world war 3, with peace through strength.

To me, that means if somebody doesn't do what he wants, the military will get involved. He's already made a threat to Hamas, Last night he mentioned how Venezuela is going to change. Next he talked about building an Iron Dome in the U.S. like Israel has.

There is no doubt in my mind that if Trump is elected, we will get involved in some major wars.

Back
Top Bottom