• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Stylus

candroid11

Can anyone recommend a good stylus that I can use with the Nexus 7? I will be using it mostly to annotate pdfs.

Any capacitive stylus will work. They come in a lot of styles and colors. There are also some professional looking ones that work as pens too. Just comes down to your preferences

There are a lot of crappy ones out there.

The Wacom Bamboo that I ordered for my girlfriend works pretty well. The tip is a little soft but it's fairly precise.

Adonit Jot Pro Stylus I have been using it on my soon to be retired iPad and it should work with the N7. I highly recommend it because it has clear plastic tip in the front so you can actually see where the tip is and what you are writing.

Personally, I have both the Silicone and Mesh type styluses but I prefer the Mesh personally for most of my day-to-day.

I bought mine from these guys The Silver Slim Precision Touch | ball ball pen business clip deluxe designer dual elegant high touch htc ipad iphone paper pen precision touch premium skinny stylus | StylusShop.us

The price was reasonable and surprisingly there was an actual person at the other end of the phone when I called to ask a question.

I also used a coupon I found online and got 25% off. I think it was JULYDEAL or JULYDEALS can't remember.

anyway, hope that helps.

Back
Top Bottom