• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

suddenly no internet

mike_11

Hi All,

would appreciate help on this.

suddenly my x10 mini pro the internet stopped working. the phone connects to the router fine and obtains an IP address. but there's no internet traffic. web pages don't load, cannot access market.

any ideas?

TIA.

Have you tried connecting to the internet on other devices on the same WiFi network? If your devices all connect but you can't get online then it is probably going to be a problem with either your router or ISP.

I would first suggest restarting the router as this will clear the IP address's and allow new devices to connect.

Just make sure you forget the connection in the handset before attempting a re connection to the WiFi network.

i have a similar problem with my x10 mini pro but it works with wifi not edge or 3G...i can browse facebook and check my mail..bt my apps dont work such as watsapp or nimbuzz or any chatting app..please help i dont have wifi at home..other wise i would be able to use them

Back
Top Bottom