• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Suggestions

Ok Coop I'm going to try these steps right here EXACTLY so tell me if I need to change anything in these steps. Going to wait on a response before I try.
FLash CWM thru SWUpdater
reboot to system and verify that everyhting is working
boot to recovery, wipe dalvik, flash deodex
reboot to system to verify
boot to recovery
wipe dalvik, flash Platinum
boot to recovery
switch to ext4 on all three
flash UD6
boot to system
Thanks again. Hope i'm not getting annoying. Also still can't get a working link to Redownload UD6 so I'm going to have to continue using the DL i got a few days ago.

Ok Coop I'm going to try these steps right here EXACTLY so tell me if I need to change anything in these steps. Going to wait on a response before I try.
FLash CWM thru SWUpdater
reboot to system and verify that everyhting is working
boot to recovery, wipe dalvik, flash deodex
boot to recovery
wipe dalvik, flash Platinum
boot to recovery
switch to ext4 on all three
flash UD6
boot to system
Thanks again. Hope i'm not getting annoying. Also still can't get a working link to Redownload UD6 so I'm going to have to continue using the DL i got a few days ago.

Boot to system after switching to ext4. However, you have a bad download of UD6. I guarantee it. I have a mine that I can email to you if you would like. Just PM me your email address.

Awesome thanks. Real quick question, I have tried to flash CWM twice now. I can reboot into recovery and then backt o recovery and it shows CWM, but as soon as i boot to system and then back to recovery it's been flashed backt o stock recovery. I'm pulling the battery out as soon as I see the word samsung and the loading bar show up. Am I not pulling the battery soon enough?

Pull it out sooner

Back
Top Bottom