• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root (support) HTC Rezound Root 4.0.3 please help

Otto22

Lurker
Feb 27, 2013
Ok i new to the whole "rooting" thing, s i am here to ask for help. I have and HTC Rezound on 4.0.3 and I want to be able to "root" it i have no ideaa where to start. its a virgin phone right now but i did just download htc sync and just hit a key to "root" and nothing happend and it said no files or what ever it was zerg root or something like that. SO if anyone can help me from scratch a.s.a.p. That would be highly appriciated.:)

Ok i new to the whole "rooting" thing, s i am here to ask for help. I have and HTC Rezound on 4.0.3 and I want to be able to "root" it i have no ideaa where to start. its a virgin phone right now but i did just download htc sync and just hit a key to "root" and nothing happend and it said no files or what ever it was zerg root or something like that. SO if anyone can help me from scratch a.s.a.p. That would be highly appriciated.:)

There is a sticky on this topic that explains everything you need to know to root.

Reactions: scotty85
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones