• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [Support]Need help!!!

Ezbagr

Lurker
I managed to mess up my htc incredible. When I try to power up it goes thru a couple of htc screens and then it goes black and nothing else happens. So I pull battery and hold down power button and volume rocker at same time-it stops at the hboot screen and asks me if i want to do an update-i id the update and does the same thing at start up.
The info. at top of screen is as follows

****unlocked****
vigor pvt ship s-on rl
hboot-2.11.0000
emmc-boot
Oct 6 2011,15:43:22

It was running CleanRom
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I managed to mess up my htc incredible. When I try to power up it goes thru a couple of htc screens and then it goes black and nothing else happens. So I pull battery and hold down power button and volume rocker at same time-it stops at the hboot screen and asks me if i want to do an update-i id the update and does the same thing at start up.
The info. at top of screen is as follows

****unlocked****
vigor pvt ship s-on rl
hboot-2.11.0000
emmc-boot
Oct 6 2011,15:43:22

It was running CleanRom
Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hey there. Looks like you have an HTC Rezound, not the Incredible.
Moving your thread to get the right set of eyes on your post.
I am not an expert regarding your problem but hopefully someone can help out.

jmar

Thanks, yea you are right i was in wrong spot. It is a HTC Rezound. I was able to get by the first problem-I went into my sim card and renamed the phg and now I get to another screen, not sure what to do now.

Ok, I was finally able to get CleanRom 4.5 running again, but I do not have all the apps that I had before, also when I go into es file explorer it says my sd card is empty,unmounted or not present. It is mounted and it has stuff on it-any idea on ow to get to the stuff and also finding my lost apps?

Ok, I was finally able to get CleanRom 4.5 running again, but I do not have all the apps that I had before, also when I go into es file explorer it says my sd card is empty,unmounted or not present. It is mounted and it has stuff on it-any idea on ow to get to the stuff and also finding my lost apps?

soundss like you may just be on incompatible firmware,as youre on an older hboot.

try flashing the old firmware patch in recovery,and see if your sd card reappears :)

Back
Top Bottom