• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Sure I will bite.. A little bit of my chunk of life..

On topic: My sister met my beautiful girl, yesterday, too bad we cannot talk with each other, I honestly do not know what we did to make ourselves feel so out of mental shape for one another.

RE: Basement
Well I spend two evenings sleeping at her house, I did pack up everything, I read Before Watchmen comic, my eyes jumped all over the page almost to the point of blurred emotion and something sort of spiked it up, maybe it was what I did mentioned on here early on, and that memories to hold onto, and yet it was just another daylight becon, meanwhile the puppy was really calm and mellow when we got to eat or even take out the dehumidfyers out of the blue like a few times over a time period, I basically binged on Bob's Burgers and just watched a few episodes of Community and Big Bang theory on and off the past few days, wrote, et all. No access to wifi, so used a chunk out of it trying to reset my pass, my sister allowed me to use her laptop so I did, I installed Duckduck go and CCleaner to her comp, so she is a happy camper!! :)

My cousin has been released out of the hospital, I did talk with my cousin for about a few minutes and just chilled with him at his new occupation to help his sisters.

Went to the docs today, I have lost seven pounds in a few days.
My cold is nearly gone, gave my blood to the lab for reaserch, so they can really establish it together.
I am feeling so contempt.

I see karma just sneaking up on me...

Karma.. Just took a wide dump on me today.
The entire store was flooded, crickets, how come everything is dealing with water with my family as of late?

Nothing too excited lately though, the other half seem really stressed of us getting eloped, but tbh, why would she get the wind out of her and have little ones in front of everyone, she swoon up like a balloon twice.. I still cannot forgive her for doing that behind my back.

So after a small paranoida, I just did not want to head to my side occupation today, I decided to text my sil about how I feel last evening, and just felt underneath the weather still. So today going to just take it easy as much as I can.. Just the same broncitus and as well as even a few sniffles this morning, run a test for SARS, and did the tested negitive dance.

Oh I have been feeling a ton better after having that massive killjoy! :)
No sniffles or anything so far, just a returning cold sore. :o

So heading out again, to Plymouth in a bit from now.
I think I have enough cash in hand, as well as my cell and tablet's cables already in a box, so the last thing is clothes, and other fun stuff to do over there...I feel alright for the time being.

So slowly disposing of Alma once and for all, well basically no communication either way since October, she deactivated her account, so I have been in love with my new girlfriend, and I did bought her roses.

Makes my head much clearer, makes my heart much closer et all.

Helping your friend is a big start... explain to your friend that you need some help, too. Perhaps you can start volunteering together, just a couple of hours a week. I believe you will be surprised by how much you enjoy it.

:)
Yeah he loves his new place, he has it ever since, talked with him yesterday, we caught Shazam together, he is now working at Puff pass grocery food, like Uber food.

hmm.... March, well I had a cold forever ago, my lungs and everything does not feel movement what so ever though, took so much medication and just slept so well the other night. :)

Back
Top Bottom