• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Survey: Evo purchased 6/18 or later

Evo purchased 6/18 or later

• No problems

Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Unresponsive screen/grounding issue

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Light leakage/lifting screen

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Weak batter

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters

evo678

I purchased the evo on launch day but returned it due to various issues noted on the forums. I still plan on getting another evo as I don't think there's another phone out or on the horizon that has similar features/design/UI as the evo.

It seems stores just started getting some more in today (6/18) after being out of stock for most of this week. This leads me to believe that the ones arriving today are from a new batch and am hoping that some of the quality issues might have been addressed.

If you purchased the evo on or after 6/18, can you let me know if you are having any of the issues noted below:

1. Light leakage/screen lift (particularly lower left corner)

2. Unresponsive screen/grounding issue

3. Battery

Thanks!

Aren't there two threads similar to this?

My EVO has just been fine. I got it the first day it came out. It last me all day. I just don't use 4g, that's about it!

I know there are similar threads but I thought it would be interesting to see how the newer batch of evos are doing regarding some of the confirmed issues with the earlier batches.

It seemed like there were no evos to be found anywhere this past week but it appears new shipments are arriving. I called 3 Best Buys this morning and 2 of them had several in stock. I am wondering if they may have delayed the production to fix some of the issues and that the new ones arriving have such fixes implemented.

Back
Top Bottom