• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Swiftkey flow beta lag

shezzy

Android Enthusiast
Through a suggestion somewhere in this forum I found swiftkey flow beta and I love it even more then swype. But I was wondering if any one else had a problem with the keyboard lagging/freezing after the phone has been on for say a day. I'm on GA10 and the keyboard will work great if its a fresh reboot but yeah after so many hours or maybe with other apps open.. the keyboard will take forever to load when using for say a txt message or what ever. Sometimes it will even just get stuck on the screen and freeze and I'm forced to keep hitting home/back button until it goes away. So I went back to swype.

I hear the beta ends Feb 28th so I'm hoping that the release version will not have this issue. Any one else experience it?

I get a SMALL amount of lag with it very rarely but not like you're describing.

I do notice it takes a lot of RAM (the most out of ANY of my apps, usually >25-35MB) and I'll see it drag a$$ here and there but not too bad.

They've got a pretty active forum for the beta version. Have you checked anything out there? I really like the app, best keyboard I've used IMO.

Back
Top Bottom