• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Switch from Optimus L70 to Galaxy Light?

Hey guys! A little help? My dad got me the LG Optimus L70 and said if I don't like it, he can refund it and get me this one. The thing I hate about the Optimus is it's low storage space of 1.5 GB and 1.2 processor. I download big apps and the storage isn't very convenient. This phone is hideous and small, but its fast and has a lot of storage space. Should I switch or stay with the Optimus?

Hey guys! A little help? My dad got me the LG Optimus L70 and said if I don't like it, he can refund it and get me this one. The thing I hate about the Optimus is it's low storage space of 1.5 GB and 1.2 processor. I download big apps and the storage isn't very convenient. This phone is hideous and small, but its fast and has a lot of storage space. Should I switch or stay with the Optimus?
Jeez hideous is going overboard. The l70 does look better though, but it should be pretty clear which is the better phone. The Light has more space, a faster processor, and its lte. I was also gonna choose the l70 originally but then this phone came out and had to get it.

Are you guys serious? Not trying to be an ass,but my girlfriend got the galaxy light at the same time i got the l70. I rooted both phones and other than the lightwave rom which i couldnt get to stabilize there is no rom for the sammy. Xposed and debloating is all you can do and the phone still suffers from bouts of serious lag. My girl says its better but still notices lag. The l70 hasnt given me much problem once i got the bootloader unlocked and recovery flashed. Been running pac rom until a couple days ago when carbon rom got an update. Straight outta the box the lg still smoked the sammy,though regardless of specs. Storage is an issue for both but there are fixes for both phones.

Are you guys serious? Not trying to be an ass,but my girlfriend got the galaxy light at the same time i got the l70. I rooted both phones and other than the lightwave rom which i couldnt get to stabilize there is no rom for the sammy. Xposed and debloating is all you can do and the phone still suffers from bouts of serious lag. My girl says its better but still notices lag. The l70 hasnt given me much problem once i got the bootloader unlocked and recovery flashed. Been running pac rom until a couple days ago when carbon rom got an update. Straight outta the box the lg still smoked the sammy,though regardless of specs. Storage is an issue for both but there are fixes for both phones.

Well you can't really compare the 2 phones based on the roms they have. Samsung just gives it's phones more bloatware and extra stuff running in the background but give both phones vanilla android I'm pretty sure the light would beat the l70.

Back
Top Bottom