• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Syncing Blutooth Contacts

jmicka

Lurker
Finally got my car back from the dealership because of blutooth issues. So it may just be the car but my phone connects and calls fine off the blutooth. My issue is when it tries to read the contacts off my rezound it just tells me its "syncing contacts" but never actually displays them. Any input would be appreciated.

Thanks

Finally got my car back from the dealership because of blutooth issues. So it may just be the car but my phone connects and calls fine off the blutooth. My issue is when it tries to read the contacts off my rezound it just tells me its "syncing contacts" but never actually displays them. Any input would be appreciated.

Thanks

When you initially paired your phone to your car, did you get a pop-up message on your phone telling you that your car wanted to access your phone book, and asking you to allow or decline? How did you respond?

If not, or if you declined or allowed, but didn't check the "always allow" box, you might try to un-pair and re-pair your phone to your car. When you do, watch your screen (the message might not pop up; it might just show in your notification bar. Make sure you check the always box, and hit allow.

Back
Top Bottom