• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

System update option missing from Aria

pinbak

Jun 9, 2010
Under the system options then about phone, It appears the option for system updates are missing. If this phone was to be scheduled in the fall when HTC does Froyo, How would one go about getting it if you miss an OTA option or what not...would it be a download instead?

Another thing this phone is absolutely the best phone that I have had. I have tried the backflip, droid Eris and moto Droid and this one in my opion is the BEST!! :D

Under the system options then about phone, It appears the option for system updates are missing. If this phone was to be scheduled in the fall when HTC does Froyo, How would one go about getting it if you miss an OTA option or what not...would it be a download instead?

Another thing this phone is absolutely the best phone that I have had. I have tried the backflip, droid Eris and moto Droid and this one in my opion is the BEST!! :D

your guess is as good as mine... hard to say till we get a sys update :p

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones