• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

T-Mobile Prepaid Sim for 99 cents, or maybe free

mogelijk

Android Expert
You can currently get a prepaid SIM card for 99 cents using the promo code "99SIM". Also, when it gets to the payment page the price is showing as $0.00 - so the SIM may be free.

Even at 99 cents, this is the lowest price I've seen on a Prepaid SIM since T-Mobile started their Uncarrier pricing back in March.

You can currently get a prepaid SIM card for 99 cents using the promo code "99SIM". Also, when it gets to the payment page the price is showing as $0.00 - so the SIM may be free.

Even at 99 cents, this is the lowest price I've seen on a Prepaid SIM since T-Mobile started their Uncarrier pricing back in March.
Nice.
Hmm. May have to grab one just because.

Showed up as 0.99 in my cart
it was probably a one day free deal, they do that, since he posted at 11:55 that was yesterday, since you tried after midnite the free part is done.

Hmm. May have to grab one just because.

Showed up as 0.99 in my cart

It does show up as 99 cents after applying the code. From what I saw, it doesn't show as free until the page you enter your payment method. But, as always, YMMV.

Showing as $10 initially and then $.99 after applying promo code. I don't need anymore but it's good to know they are offering this.

Showing as $10 initially and then $.99 after applying promo code. I don't need anymore but it's good to know they are offering this.
yes it shows as 99 cents until it comes time to pay for it you put in the credit card info and the order confirmation page shows $0.00 and you can chose faster shipping, but standard shipping is free.

yes it shows as 99 cents until it comes time to pay for it you put in the credit card info and the order confirmation page shows $0.00 and you can chose faster shipping, but standard shipping is free.

Even better. I didn't go that far but that's good. I've already got a few from the last times they offered this. I have enough lol.

Yeah straight from the link in op.

In that case, I have no idea what you are doing. I can click the link, go down to the SIM cards (either Standard or Mini) and push the "Add to Cart" button. At that point, the SIM card is in the Shopping Cart and it is just a matter of checking out. At no time during the process am I told I need to select a plan.

Back
Top Bottom