• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Tablet Home Page capacity

frankp

Lurker
I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 2: SM-T395 on Android 8.1.0. If the home page apps screens are filled will another one open?

I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab Active 2: SM-T395 on Android 8.1.0. If the home page apps screens are filled will another one open?
This is frankp with a follow-up to my question. After posting my first post on this site I found the "android forums" app on a new screen on my tablet. So that answers my question. Thank you for indulging a non-tech-savvy user. Now that I have discovered "android forums" I may be back seeking more help. Thanks again.

so you answered your own question? and just to be sure, you can have as many screens where you can put your app shortcuts on.

and welcome to AF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If the home page apps screens are filled will another one open?

The real answer will depend on how you have your phone set and which launcher you are using. Most default settings will throw a shortcut of every newly installed app on your home screen until it's full and then add another when the next app is installed. That said, you can prevent new icons from populating on your home screen or add icons to additional screens even before they are full. It's up to what you want to do. Nobody needs to accept default behavior with Android. We're not Apple. ;)

Back
Top Bottom