• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Take keyboard off ???!!!??!

trester66

Is it possible to take this stupid keyboard off?? Everyone in my school has a thin and I'm the one with a fat laggy kyocera rise

Is it possible to take this stupid keyboard off?? Everyone in my school has a thin and I'm the one with a fat laggy kyocera rise

NO.

Most of the parts that make the Rise run are wired to the keyboard half of the phone. I have mine with a case + screen protector, rooted, and it still does lag sometimes, but not as much as when it was unrooted. The few tweaks needed to make the Rise run better are only possible with rooting.

I actually don't mind the extra thickness. It does make it easier to hold the phone, and of course the keyboard is awesome when texting, and typing stuff on facebook, forums, terminal emulator, etc. I'm pretty good with using the onscreen keyboard, when it's not a good idea to pull out the built in one.

? What the freak did you type ?

Thats years of ex recompensing itself giving it should be apparent from inception my prowess is in another league literally.In simplistic terminology if ones taste is not of qwerty(keyboard) go with the event given their equivalent phones just one(rise) lacks forementioned.also currently on sale

Back
Top Bottom