• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Tapatalk not able to access AndroidForums?

jjfad

Aug 10, 2010
Is anyone else having issues with accessing AndroidForums using Tapatalk? Until maybe a week ago I had no problems using Tapatalk Pro (v4.2.5, LG Optimus F3 running Android 4.1.2) to access AndroidForums.

Now when I try to get into AndroidForums, Tapatalk just hangs at the "connecting to server..." screen. Any help?

Reactions: nicka3200
I get it on the full version sometimes, I'll also get security errors asking telling me I don't have permissions to access some forums.

Are you logged in to a tapatalk account, or did you just manually add your forum accounts? I seem (although I could just be perceiving it that way) to get it less if I'm not logged in to my tapa account.

I find the AF branded app a bit more reliable, but YMMV.

Upvote 0
I get it on the full version sometimes, I'll also get security errors asking telling me I don't have permissions to access some forums.

Are you logged in to a tapatalk account, or did you just manually add your forum accounts? I seem (although I could just be perceiving it that way) to get it less if I'm not logged in to my tapa account.

I find the AF branded app a bit more reliable, but YMMV.

I'm using an LG Optimus F3, so I can't just install apps willy nilly. If possible I'd like to find a solution that only involves using Tapatalk and not installing a new app.

I am logged into a Tapatalk account.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones