• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Task Managment isssues after root.

Swagg422

Ok i rooted my phone yesterday and froze the stock apps. Then i installed GO Launcher. And ive been reading that theres no need for a tack manager. But now im have a small problem because everytime i got to look at my running apps inside of the GO Launcher app draw i see a bunch of app that i didnt lauch and when i close them another app appears and replaces it in the list. was wondering if there was a solution for this.

Ok i rooted my phone yesterday and froze the stock apps. Then i installed GO Launcher. And ive been reading that theres no need for a tack manager. But now im have a small problem because everytime i got to look at my running apps inside of the GO Launcher app draw i see a bunch of app that i didnt lauch and when i close them another app appears and replaces it in the list. was wondering if there was a solution for this.

Those apps are running in background, which ones are you worried about.

Task manager is useless but it's nice when you need to kill certain things like power amp that refuse to die.

You can check the offending apps settings and look for "run on boot" or similar.

I also run go launcher. Let me know if you have any questions.

Its mainly stuff like facebook and tweetdeck that keep coming up on my running list and they kill my battery.

was also wondering if i could get some different widgets that blend with my phone more. was lookin for a black or transparent power control and google search and my calender similar to the ones i have now(stock)

here a pic of the screen(really wish they were black or transparent.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Back
Top Bottom