• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Tegra 3 Devices Coming Soon...

ouch1976

Android Enthusiast
From Nvidia's earnings release:

Fourth Quarter Fiscal 2012 Highlights: -- NVIDIA's Tegra 3(R) processors started shipping to consumers in the Asus Transformer Prime tablet. The tablet is the first to run Android 4.0, "Ice Cream Sandwich." Asus also announced a $249 tablet to be based on Tegra 3.-- Other Tegra 3 devices announced in the quarter include: -- Asus Transformer Prime TF700T, similar to the Prime, but with a 1920x1200 resolution display. -- Acer Iconia Tab A700, also with a 1920x1200 display. -- Lenovo IdeaPad K2, again with a 1920x1200 display. -- Fujitsu announced an unnamed Android phone, running Android 4.0 "Ice Cream Sandwich."

Are you sure that this is the latest news? I am using a Transformer Prime now and I am pretty sure that that I don't need to wait until the 4th quarter of 2012 (!!!) to get Tegra 3 (which I am using now).

Yeah, that's straight out of their earnings release last night...I wasn't too impressed with the announcement and the stock is getting creamed this morning...we'll see what the devices look when they are fully released...

Are you sure that this is the latest news? I am using a Transformer Prime now and I am pretty sure that that I don't need to wait until the 4th quarter of 2012 (!!!) to get Tegra 3 (which I am using now).

I think that is a typo, instead of saying q4 2012, it should say q4 2011.

Back
Top Bottom