• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Telegram no more unread

spman

Android Enthusiast
Hi,

When I scroll down to the last message in Telegram, the screen will jump and it will show "No more unread topics" text, screenshot
How to disable the screen jumping (similar effect like browser drag to refresh) and the "No more unread topics" text, I want it like Whatsapp if I scroll to the bottom message it will auto stop there and I know it is the newest message already.

Thanks

Last edited:
Telegram....

Robin Williams What Year Is It GIF

Hi,

When I scroll down to the last message in Telegram, the screen will jump and it will show "No more unread topics" text, screenshot
How to disable the screen jumping (similar effect like browser drag to refresh) and the "No more unread topics" text, I want it like Whatsapp if I scroll to the bottom message it will auto stop there and I know it is the newest message already.

Thanks
is the app up to date? have you tried uninstalling the app and re-installing it? what phone do you have?

The problem happens only in telegram groups with topics

This is an example:
Search for the group name in the screenshot, press the group name and you will see the different topics under the group name, press all the rows that has unread messages (example, the screenshot #General has 1588 unread) then press the down arrow button so it will "read" and clear the 1588, press back and repeat previous step for all topics that has unread message, now just scroll down to the bottom any topic and you will see the problem. Using this group as an example because it has topics created by the owner, public group anyone can view it.

I am using Telegram 10.15.1, just updated. Samsung A32 5G.

Attachments

• telegramchat.PNG
    telegramchat.PNG
    51.6 KB · Views: 3
Back
Top Bottom