• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Temple Run : Oz

I'm not a huge fan of endless runner games so I don't play them often but the extras for the Oz version (the yellow brick road, flying monkeys, the hot air balloon) make it more fun and I still have it on my phone. Well worth the 99 cents.

I'm not a huge fan of endless runner games so I don't play them often but the extras for the Oz version (the yellow brick road, flying monkeys, the hot air balloon) make it more fun and I still have it on my phone. Well worth the 99 cents.
I know buy every movie version of a game i can get, Temple Run Brave and Oz, as well as puss in boots fruit ninja.

I know buy every movie version of a game i can get, Temple Run Brave and Oz, as well as puss in boots fruit ninja.

I read some bad reviews of Temple Run: Brave so I didn't get that one. But I did get the Puss In Boots Fruit Ninja and the theme definitely makes it more worth playing for me. I got that one as Amazon's free app of the day - and then they sent me a $1 credit for their mp3 store as a thank you. :D

I read some bad reviews of Temple Run: Brave so I didn't get that one. But I did get the Puss In Boots Fruit Ninja and the theme definitely makes it more worth playing for me. I got that one as Amazon's free app of the day - and then they sent me a $1 credit for their mp3 store as a thank you. :D
same here and I bought Temple Run Brave like the day it came out and can say that it does much better on my note 2 compared to the thunderbolt.

Back
Top Bottom