• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Terrible signal/data

DMedina559

Android Enthusiast
So I recently switched back to my V from my Rise and now I have bad signal/data. When I was previously on my V I never had any problems. How do I fix this?
For info I am on mirge. My prl is 1115. My baseband is ZV9. I switched online (which was hell. The froyo rom I put constantly rebooted before I could do anything.). Wifi does work good though. I have tried to run the activate app muti times.
Any help would be help full.
Update: I returned to stock and ran the activate app from there. Seems to have worked. Ill update again if it don't work.
Update2: Didnt work. so i threw it and lost the battery.
any help could still help

I'd factory reset if your on complete stock. Couldn't hurt to flash the prl back to stock either (although it shouldn't matter) and try the activate app again

Edit: If that didn't work then I'd call vm and see if they can help after you jump through some hoops

i called them earlier. they said there was an internet problem in my areas and should be fixed at 6pm. i give it till 7. if nothing gets fixed im losing my mind

Update: its now 7:30. Just got back home from my friends and everything seems to be working now.
Update@: never mind they lied!! it still dont work.

Back
Top Bottom