• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Text a photo

I am truly a total novice when it comes to cell phones. I have the Motorola e5 Plus and would like to send/text a photo I took with the phone. How do I do that? I have 5 digit number to text to. I tried to read about it and understand it but I guess I am just not understanding what I have read. All help is appreciated.

You should be able to send a photo by MMS (Multi-media Message Service), sometimes called Picture Messaging. Don't know what that "5 digit number" is about, because usually you send it to the recipient's mobile phone number, in the same way you send a regular SMS text message.

You should be able to send a photo by MMS (Multi-media Message Service), sometimes called Picture Messaging. Don't know what that "5 digit number" is about, because usually you send it to the recipient's mobile phone number, in the same way you send a regular SMS text message.
Thank you for your reply. I entered the 5 digit number, where the telephone number would go, and it appears to have sent the picture. Who knows where it went to? Just trying to register an appliance. If they get if fine, if not that too is fine. The crap they make these days does not last long anyway. Thanks again.

Back
Top Bottom