• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Text message contact icons

So i just got an s10 plus. I noticed when I text, the person I'm texting has their contact picture next to their name. I don't have one and couldn't figure out if I can add one or not. I'm just using the normal messaging app the phone comes with. Is there a way to turn it on so my picture shows by my messages, and if so, how? I already have my profile a picture and even made a contact for myself in the phone. Sorry if this has already been asked. I couldn't find it.

how do you know you do not have one? on my phone i can see my contacts icon. but during the same conversation i do not have an icon. i am asssumiong this is normal as i know how i am and this do not need an icon to let me know who i am........LOL

has anyone figured this out? this happened to me with samsung about a year ago and it was a software update that finally put my icon back in the thread....there are no answers for this anywhere

So i just got an s10 plus. I noticed when I text, the person I'm texting has their contact picture next to their name. I don't have one and couldn't figure out if I can add one or not. I'm just using the normal messaging app the phone comes with. Is there a way to turn it on so my picture shows by my messages, and if so, how? I already have my profile a picture and even made a contact for myself in the phone. Sorry if this has already been asked. I couldn't find it.
did you ever get an answer?

Back
Top Bottom