• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Text Message Report

Brian566

Oct 26, 2011
England
" Happy New Year Everybody"
Just a question about Text messaging first time i have sent a large number of text from my Galaxy Ace phone I have all ways had Nokia
My problem last Night was How did I know that any message had been sent or recieved
On the Nokia if a message was not sent you had a tone and it came back as a error you could look at sent messages and see which had gone ok
But My Ace is on O2 and two messages i sent were sent to land lines by mistake but did not show up as error.
I have ticked the box in message settings requesting delivery reports but this has made no differance

" So how do you no that a message has gone OK ???

Hi there,
Happy New Year to you too and to all users of this forum.
If a text message can't be sent, in your screen you can see a notification saying "Sending failed", with the option to try again by holding your finger on this notification (options will pop up). Messages that are actually sent can be found when opening the envelope on home screen, or in the logs under the green phone button. Good luck!

Reactions: Brian566
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones