• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Texting problems...

Are you using the Mms.apk that came with SuperROM or different app? I just sent an mms using SuperROM v4 and the Mms.apk that comes with it. No issues. You could try doing a profile update...someone said that fixed theirs at some point when they were having the same issue. I did not need to do this however so not sure.

Are you using the Mms.apk that came with SuperROM or different app? I just sent an mms using SuperROM v4 and the Mms.apk that comes with it. No issues. You could try doing a profile update...someone said that fixed theirs at some point when they were having the same issue. I did not need to do this however so not sure.

I actually did download GO SMS b/c I was having some prolems with texts going thru the downloading process but never actually downloading. I can't remember if that was on SuperROM v3 or after I started using SuperROM v4. I'm not aware of Mms.apk...is it something that must be installed seprately or is it loaded automatically when SuperROM v4 was installed.

I actually did download GO SMS b/c I was having some prolems with texts going thru the downloading process but never actually downloading. I can't remember if that was on SuperROM v3 or after I started using SuperROM v4. I'm not aware of Mms.apk...is it something that must be installed seprately or is it loaded automatically when SuperROM v4 was installed.

Mms.apk is the stock sms/mms app. Did you try updating your profile?

Mms.apk is the stock sms/mms app. Did you try updating your profile?

I uninstalled the GO app so I now just have whatever texting came with SuperR rom. Anyhow, like if I text my wife, and she texts me back her text gets placed up above my last text to her even when her text to me was the last (most recent) text sent. It really gets aggravating if I have 3 o 4 texts that are all grouped together and I have to scroll all the way back up to see her most recent text.

hi, i just flashed a tweaked mms file which has a black background instead of the white looks very cool the only problem ive noticed is whenever i get a sms the picture never shows it only says downloading and when it does it says message null, is there some sort of a fix for it? just dont understand why is doing that some help please!

hi, i just flashed a tweaked mms file which has a black background instead of the white looks very cool the only problem ive noticed is whenever i get a sms the picture never shows it only says downloading and when it does it says message null, is there some sort of a fix for it? just dont understand why is doing that some help please!

Is this a tweaked mms for the warp2? If not, that is the problem.

yeah i saw that but it looks like he just changed color of the bubbles i may give it a try, thank you bro

yeah i saw that but it looks like he just changed color of the bubbles i may give it a try, thank you bro

Yeah, I changed the color of the bubbles and changed the Smiley's from stock android to a cobalt round deal. Still a white background tho. I haven't done much since cuz I gotta get a new keyboard for my PC and have a lot going on atm, lol.

Back
Top Bottom