• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

The mummy rises

Rgarner

Android Expert
Ideally this will happen. It's one of those fabric characters with joints that are brads. The coffin is a tray that had corn ears. I want the mummy to sit up, maybe by having a thread attached and pulled. At least the mummy could look that way without moving. Maybe I can put a picture on here.

Ideally this will happen. It's one of those fabric characters with joints that are brads. The coffin is a tray that had corn ears. I want the mummy to sit up, maybe by having a thread attached and pulled. At least the mummy could look that way without moving. Maybe I can put a picture on here.
huh? is this for Halloween? not sure i understand what you are talking about. are asking how to make a mummy rise out of corn ears as a coffin? not sure how you make corn ears to look like coffins.

Yes, it's for Halloween. The tray that held the corn ears is shallow and black, maybe styrofoam. The mummy is from what used to be the dollar store and has jointed arms and legs. There is also a joint at the head a
IMG_20241028_072132009.jpg
IMG_20241028_074240439.jpg
nd top of the main body. If this famously difficult picture uploader will allow, I might be able to illustrate.

Back
Top Bottom