• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

the screen protector to end all screen protection

Snake X

Android Expert
I happen to come across this as I was going through my youtube subscriptions and I found this: NCIX US - Buy LA100SP - Dynaflo Liquid Armor Nano Coating for Phones Tablets Glass & Plastic Screen Protector - DYNATRON - Great price and fast delivery

A spray on screen protection solution called liquid armor.

The first video is an unboxing of it to see what it looks like and whatnot. The second shows a test in which this guy takes two BB dummy phones, applies it to one of them, and drags both screen down attached to a motorbike :p

This is invisible text to show the second youtube video so ignore it: The first video is an unboxing of it to see what it looks like and whatnot. The second shows a test in which this guy takes two BB dummy phones, applies it to one of them, and drags both screen down attached to a motorbike :p

i use chipshield my friends installs it for a living its a 3m product very similar to zagg's invisible shield. difference is chip shield is meant to go on cars. its like an invisible bra. it protects against road debris.

Back
Top Bottom