• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

The Tablet Tavern

Thats like me if it snows im practically stranded unless im up for a lot of walking. :D

I'm lucky, if that's what you want to call it, in that I work 15 mins away on my bicycle, so I've no excuse for not getting there... if it's real bad, it'd only take about 40 mins to walk it! The wife works in town, so "suffers" when it snows and can't make it in!

On another forum that I'm on someone said that the nurse in the royal baby news was responsible for her own death. That was really cold

Roast Chicken, wild rice and fresh broccoli (stir fried). Oh, and of course a bottle of Picpoul de Pinet. Problem is, now that my son's home, the bottle of wine doesn't go as far as it used to.

I fixed a big pot of Pinto beans mixed with some beef stew meat & onions and some good ole cornbread.

The wife probably will make me sleep on the couch though! ;)

Nexus 4 delivered to my sister in England. Just 11 more days till she's back in Ireland and I get my hands on the nexus 4 :D

Nexus 4 delivered to my sister in England. Just 11 more days till she's back in Ireland and I get my hands on the nexus 4 :D

So ... it was delivered! :D Couldn't she put it in a parcel to you hidden under some Christmas cookies? You'd get it sooner.

Back
Top Bottom