• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [theme] [ec07] trailblazer mods

[10/28][EC07][Trailblazer101] Themes, Mods, More! - xda-developers
This is a list of Trailblazer's themes. Yes, he's very good, and very busy.

It has just about all of his work in one place, with links to the individual mods.
NOTES:
On the camera mod, I've noticed that it will shut your phone off, if you use flash on low battery.
For the custom framework maker, you will need to have adb and java installed.

[11/30][Source][Trailblazer101] Hacked "Return To Call" Screen! - xda-developers
This one hasn't made it to the list yet. As you will see, it has most of the framework mods in place already. That being said, I attempted to flash a theme over this, and it cause my framework to force close (which makes the phone unusable). So, I'd advise simply modifying THIS framework, as opposed to trying to flash a different mod over it. It's a little more advanced, but you can do it. And I'll be glad to help anyone who asks.

Please ensure you READ everything, before you attempt to flash or replace things. It will make your life a LOT easier. And always wipe your dalvik cache.

Don't forget to thank him, PLEASE. He is one of the major developers for this phone, and we need to keep him going.

Also, be sure to post any experiences on this forum, as well as the other. And, since I'm not doing a thread for each individual mod (unless requested), please reference which one you are talking about. Thank you.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones