• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [THEME] Green systemui.apk status icons

jokerpks

Android Enthusiast
This is a theme that replaces some icons in the status bar including wifi, data, bluetooth, airplane mode, and alarm clock. It comes packaged in a zipped file with backup of the original systemui.apk.

How to install?
Using a file manager such as root explorer navigate to /system/app copy and replace the file systemui.apk that was found in the rar. Once completed reboot your device, you may need to take out the battery.

DOWNLOAD LINK
Huawei Premia New System UI - Download - 4shared - Patryk K

as soon as we can compile the system ui back i plan on theming out this phone for you guys and few other things if possible, you can check out some of my themes in the links in my sig , not the greatest but i am still new and learning

as soon as we can compile the system ui back i plan on theming out this phone for you guys and few other things if possible, you can check out some of my themes in the links in my sig , not the greatest but i am still new and learning

good luck. you might wanna look into the setupwizard.apk also.

hey joke, Could you Send me a Link of the Default Systemui.apk for AlCATEL OT Fierce? Deleted mine by accident. Idek how.

Back
Top Bottom