• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [THEME] HoloBread Build-2

Ionkiller

Hello all, I've been working on theming with UOT Kitchen and cooking up a bunch of stuff on there to get a feel for using it and whatnot. So, eventually I decided to just make a project that was more serious rather than miscellaneous, and I just cooked a well put-together theme. I took my favorite OS (GingerBread) and the Honeycomb together, threw them in the blender and outcame HoloBread. I'm working on different versions of it, and may start to build a ROM from the theme, but for now, enjoy the theme!

Tested this on the amazing KillahBean.Build-16 ROM. Thanks to him, cause the theme didn't look as good on the stock ROM. :( But, it looks great on ICS!

It is a pretty early project that I've been working on, and I personally think it looks decent, especially the menus and the screen transitions! :o but again, it' not the best that it could be, which is why the newer builds are gonna get better and better! :D

Download: https://www.dropbox.com/s/xnh33sxx0avxnvv/HoloBread.zip

Installation:

Disclaimer: I AM TOTALLY NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR devices that cause mass world apocalyptic destruction, causing pain, grief, and mass destruction of any and everything, if your device turns into a Humanoid Droid figure and zaps you, or the worst....your device gets bootlooped, so follow instructions and we should be good to go. :)

Flash this Theme in CWM 5.0.2.7

PHP:
Download HoloBread.zip
Put it on the root of your sdCard (For easy access, not actually required)
Reboot into Recovery
Format Cache (mounts and storage)
Wipe Dalvik Cache (advanced)
Install zip from sdcard
Choose zip from sdcard
Locate HoloBread.zip
Select HoloBread.zip
Confirm
Wait for UOT Framework, fonts, and bootanimation to apply.
Reboot and $$$

Note: First boot does take awhile, so just wait a few minutes if that's what it takes, don't worry, your device isn't bootlooped, atleast, not yet. :D

I'll get the screenshots up in a minute! :rolleyes:

You're referring to the status bar, and not even the whole status bar. There's only so many features that can be honeycomb based when using UOT Kitchen. So, Honeycomb isn't the general idea. I used the ICS Blue color shades and tried to use some sort of a dark theme, I think the coloring is the biggest part of a THEME in this case.

And, things such as the status bar are being tweaked right now as I type. There's a lot more to come.

Back
Top Bottom