• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Themes in Market for Rooters?

GolfnDroid

I know there are some Metamorph masters out there and I've seen some nice themes around here and other sites but I was wondering if there will eventually be themes in the Market for rooted phones like we have now for ahome, GDE etc.?

those work for rooted phones too. the only thing I could think of you meaning by this is something more along the lines of sense UI or a motoblur which I dont see happening really

Those themes in the market are Home Replacement themes, I'm talking like the OS themes people are doing at alldroid and using Metamorph. I was wondering if instead of having to find links all over the web and pushing metamorph themes to the phone, if one day they would just be available in the market.

Those themes in the market are Home Replacement themes, I'm talking like the OS themes people are doing at alldroid and using Metamorph. I was wondering if instead of having to find links all over the web and pushing metamorph themes to the phone, if one day they would just be available in the market.

ok misundertstood you, assumed u meant home replacement themes that needed root. I have no clue why there arent any up there. I assume since you are altering root files and google source code then google wont let you put it up but the actual metamorph app doesnt do anything on its own so its ok to be up there I guess

Google hasn't stopped smupdater/droidmod and that is a much bigger threat then MM themes, not to mention the 50 or more other apps that have root access. It is most likely because each theme only works for a specific phone.

Back
Top Bottom