• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

This Camera is AMAZING Underwater too!

Please take a look at my Experience with Swimming with Whale Sharks! & Recording it all with my Samsung Galaxy S10+!

Let me know what you think!

Did you use a waterproof case? Because these phones are not protected against exposure to sea water (or even swimming pools).

Just thought you (and anyone else reading) should be aware.
You make a very good point there ! Yes please viewers , if you go and do this , make sure to have a waterproof protector !

Did you use a waterproof case? Because these phones are not protected against exposure to sea water (or even swimming pools).

Just thought you (and anyone else reading) should be aware.
i have taken photos with my note 8 inside my saltwater tank with no problems. i just make sure to rinse with freshwater afterwards. no case or anything.

i have taken photos with my note 8 inside my saltwater tank with no problems. i just make sure to rinse with freshwater afterwards. no case or anything.
Just saying that the IP rating doesn't cover salt water, so at your own risk.

(Samsung Australia got fined heavily last week for a series of ads showing people using their phones in the sea and in swimming pools. Which is moronic because such complaints have been upheld for years in many countries against both Samsung and others for the same thing, so of course they knew this wasn't acceptable advertising).

Just saying that the IP rating doesn't cover salt water, so at your own risk.

(Samsung Australia got fined heavily last week for a series of ads showing people using their phones in the sea and in swimming pools. Which is moronic because such complaints have been upheld for years in many countries against both Samsung and others for the same thing, so of course they knew this wasn't acceptable advertising).

Sir just saying.... Thank you for the info :)

Back
Top Bottom