• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root This lg motion is sorry!!!

racinmason001

Android Enthusiast
I can't do anything on it without getting the stupid morningcall error. I'm starting to regret buying this thing! Sorry for this I just needed to vent and maybe you guys might have some insight into avoiding this error in everything I do... :banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Follow the unbrick guide and remember not to uninstall Google Play Books or Google Play Movies if not you will keep getting the morningcall error.

Follow the unbrick guide and remember not to uninstall Google Play Books or Google Play Movies if not you will keep getting the morningcall error.

Thank you Ray! I thought I read somewhere I could remove books and movies but it must have been for a different phone. Thanks a bunch!:rolleyes:

You can freeze Google Books and Movies without error (at least I dont get anything wierd) but yah, if you actually delete them, then you softbrick. Its a PITA. What the HELL was google thinking doing that, the WHOLE POINT of Android is that its open source and modular. If I dont want Google books or movies, then I shouldnt have to have them :(

Back
Top Bottom