• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

This phone is a piece of garbage.

I've had this phone for two months, and it's given me more problems than any phone I ever had for over a year.

So I can't take pictures that save to the gallery. Neat. When I try to take a video, the camera just closes. Awesome. I have to restart it twice a day because it lags out running low-memory apps. Sweet!

I know they say "you get what you pay for," but I paid $70 more for this phone than one I had that NEVER had these issues.

For clarification's sake, I have not rooted, I have no attempted to root, I haven't even thought about rooting. I haven't even plugged this thing into my computer. All of my apps came straight from the Play Store.

I've had this phone for two months, and it's given me more problems than any phone I ever had for over a year.

So I can't take pictures that save to the gallery. Neat. When I try to take a video, the camera just closes. Awesome. I have to restart it twice a day because it lags out running low-memory apps. Sweet!

I know they say "you get what you pay for," but I paid $70 more for this phone than one I had that NEVER had these issues.

For clarification's sake, I have not rooted, I have no attempted to root, I haven't even thought about rooting. I haven't even plugged this thing into my computer. All of my apps came straight from the Play Store.
You got a bad phone...had my phone about six months , no issues yet. There is no root yet but once root is found this phone will be worth double the amount. Smart phones can do more then make calls and take pictures... and with root and a forum which share your interests..YOU will be amazed. If root is not found soon for this phone I will go back to my old zte sync simply because it has root.[emoji11]

You got a bad phone...had my phone about six months , no issues yet. There is no root yet but once root is found this phone will be worth double the amount. Smart phones can do more then make calls and take pictures... and with root and a forum which share your interests..YOU will be amazed. If root is not found soon for this phone I will go back to my old zte sync simply because it has root.[emoji11]
Shoot.. You haven't seen the buncha ROMs @phenomx4 has been pushing out? We got cm13 MM also! [emoji41]. With OC.

Yep I think u got a bad one. My wife's has had 0 issues. Call quality, text, pictures, Bluetooth with her Jeep, email. It all works and with the processor and storage it is fast too. Call and see if u can get a replacement.

Bad phone. I've had mine ten months. Best phone ever! I use my camera all the time and for EBay. Never a problem. Hope you get a new one!

I've had mine ten months. Best phone ever! I use camera all the time and for EBay. Hope you get a new one in exchange for your bad phone.

Which phone are you using and so bad to use this one?
I'm using the ZTE Warp Sync.. The Elite is too dang big for me & unRootable. Period. The Elite is same CPU/hardware as the Warp Sync (better camera tho) except the Sync is fully Rootable + we have quite a few ROMs & recoveries. They're $50 each online & I ordered 2 extras yesterday.

Last edited:
Yes, I'm testing some stuff that my PC compiled and wanna backup device for "just in case"

Back
Top Bottom