• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Those that are seeing recent rises in reboots are you using dolphin browser?

Ever since I downloaded the newest Dolphin Browser the one that has pinch to zoom my phone has rebooted 3 times in the past 3 days. Anyone else notice a trend?

I wasn't experiencing spontaneous reboots, but with dolphin browser installed I was experiencing some serious glitches with widgets. After having it for several days, I couldn't even open the default browser or the dolphin browser. Uninstalled and everything works as it should now.

Dolphin Browser is terribly designed anyway. The only thing I liked about it is gestures. If they implement that into the default browser, there won't even be a need for Dolphin on the Market anymore.

The only issue I've had with Dolphin is that since it started using the SD card for storage, if I mount the sd card to transfer stuff from my pc it causes Dolphin to FC.

Otherwise it works great.

I do admit that the pinch-zoom is kludgy. I do wish the double tap had been left in. But mostly I don't need to zoom, so it's ok.

Back
Top Bottom