• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

THREE..... crap network

Download Odin and extract it.
Download KE7 from here Multiupload.com - upload your files to multiple file hosting sites!
Extract the KE7 zip
Open up odin and click PDA. Choose the file you just extracted (it should be a .tar file) then click open.
Switch your phone off. When its off, hold the volume down button, the home button and the power button at the same time until a screen comes up saying warning at the top. Click volume up to contine.
Your phone should now be in Odin mode (says it at the top in red)
Plug the phone into your computer. A yellow box should appear in odin under where it says ID:COM.
Click start on odin, this will begin flashing. When your phone reboots and the word PASS appear in green box in the top left of odin you are all done.

Upvote 0
I calling them and wont push me the updates.... KE7....

omg rage !!!!!!

anyone wanna explain me about ODIN / ROOTIN over skype ? im total noob with it dunno what versions seems be sooo many

Hi mate, is your phone 3 branded? You can get rid of all that too with an official de-branding firmware, KE7, it's no problem with Odin, takes like 5 minutes at the most, you don't have to be a pro at this sort of thing to understand it. As for Three, as you on a contract with them, if not then leave and go to giffgaff I can give you a link to get a free sim with free

Upvote 0
I calling them and wont push me the updates.... KE7....

omg rage !!!!!!

anyone wanna explain me about ODIN / ROOTIN over skype ? im total noob with it dunno what versions seems be sooo many

With just about any network anywhere, you won't get updates pushed out anywhere near as fast as they appear from Samsung.

I'm on O2 and they are still on KE2.

If this bothers you, install a generic ROM as steslatt and dynamic92 suggest. It's not rocket science and if you are moderately technical, you can install whichever update you like as soon as they appear.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones