• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Thunderbolt ads pulled

rdubbs007

I am now not seeing any of the flash or interactive ads for the Thunderbolt being displayed anywhere. CNN, androidcentral, here, etc. W.T.F.

Haha inhale, exhale. Inhale, exhale. Inhale, exhale. It's gonna be alright; it will be here soon.

I am just pissed because I was making a gif from screenshots of every angle of the phone and the freaking ad changed in the middle of my project. That is all.

Oh well I made due with what I had. Here is the newest leaked ad

33ct1xt.gif

I just caught a Tweet from @droid_life that the DroidX is missing from VZW's site. I just checked and only the refurb is available. Interesting.

I just caught a Tweet from @droid_life that the DroidX is missing from VZW's site. I just checked and only the refurb is available. Interesting.
Yeah, while checking my account it lists my droid X's (3) as Motorola droid X OLD Version. Just bought the third one yesterday and it's "old" all ready?:eek:

Yeah, while checking my account it lists my droid X's (3) as Motorola droid X OLD Version. Just bought the third one yesterday and it's "old" all ready?:eek:

Droid Life just Tweeted that they are now listing the old one and wonder what it means? I've posted before about this but when you search for Android Smartphones on VZW it returns less results then it tells you it does by at least 2 devices. I wonder if they have placeholders that the search is counting but not displaying.

I'd imagine so, they probably have a little algorithm to only place phones that are currently for sale on it, but have the page ready to go.

Back
Top Bottom