• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Ticker Feeds

bpurs001

Lurker
After about a month of receiving no ticker notifications whatsoever, I finally started getting them randomly the other day. The only problem is that I cannot open any of them, it force closes every time. Has anyone else had this problem?

i am no longer receiving ticker feeds. i took it to the store for help and they didn't help me at all. anyone experience the same problem?

i am no longer receiving ticker feeds. i took it to the store for help and they didn't help me at all. anyone experience the same problem?

My wife and I just lost our RSS feeds since yesterday for the second time in the past two months. My wife's phone was already replaced once, not sure what we (or Verizon) will do this time. This is getting frustrating, and not sure an update (if the Continuum even gets one) to 2.2 will help. :mad:

It won't be fixed until (hopefully) the 2.2 update which should be coming anytime now.. rumored since March18 and no action since. I am dying to find out the OFFICIAL release date, for it would be of great benefit for us Fascinate/Continuum users.

Come on guys!

Back
Top Bottom