• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help tips, tricks and mlb baseball

badluckbro

Hi got my galaxy tab 2 on the 11th, had apple only products, i like the overall performance, i was not expecting this to be this awesome. Does any 1 got any tricks that im not used to on android stuff? Also i love baseball, dont have an mlb account any1 know how and where i could stream a live game..

I have the MLB lite app. It's free. The main one costs 15 dollars. I have looked and it says that this tablet isn't supported for MLB tv. I think it's a shame. If this has changed in would love to know.

A few things I've learned that weren't obvious (perhaps they are to you)...

* You can zoom the camera using the Volume Up/Down buttons

* There's an OTG USB dongle available to connect keyboards, mice, SD Card readers. Available on Amazon, comes from Hong Kong, but delivery is pretty quick... and you can't beat the price...

Amazon.com: SANOXY Black Female USB OTG Cable Adapter for Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1/8.9/P7500/P7510: Computers & Accessories

* Easter Egg... Settings:About Device...tap Android version quickly until an Android Logo appears. Press logo until it grows and animated screen appears.

* Data and charging cables for the earlier Galaxy Tab are compatible.

Back
Top Bottom