• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Titanium Backup password

tjgriffin

There are a lot of question threads about Titanium Backup, but I didn't find an answer to my question.

I backed up some files with password encryption. I saved the password in my password safe, knowing I would be using it frequently and would probably forget it. Then I lost the password safe data.

My question: I made a couple of attempts at possible passwords and noticed it reports the number of failed attempts. Does TB have a limit on the number of attempts? If so, what does it do when the limit is reached?

I have several passwords I want to try, but I don't want to permanently lock or even wipe the file in question. Thanks!!

Just for the record, I ran a test on an unimportant file in the back. Titanium Backup does not lock or wipe files after any number of failed attempt entering the password. Whew! Thanks.

Sorry that no one replied to your question. But there are hardly any users of the Motorola Droid phone anymore and this section is pretty dead. I try to come here every now and then (one-two weeks, but lately more), but it's pretty dead here.

Back
Top Bottom