• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root [TMobile] lag lag lag...

dwang040

Its been a few months. Since my last factory reset, and my phone is starting to lag. Even simple games like geometry dash lag over and over again. Restarting the phone and clearing ram help for a minute, then the lag kicks in. Its also hard to type on the keyboard due to lag. I dont want to factory reset my phone a fourth time due to all the hastle and lost data. It is rooted and im running the stock rom, i dont know any custom roms, nor do i want one because im afraid ill brick my phone or break it even more. Please help me fix this lag issue, i want to break my phone badly. Thanks
Ps, it was capable of running high quality games just fine but now, not even a simple flashgame. Its driving me nuts.

I used to hqve a game around 200 - 250 mb, that ones been gone due to lag, now they are all under 50-80 mb. At the bbwgining, there was a game that took up 700 mb, thats not there either

Its still on phone, ive tried force2sd, but then fb always forgets my username and password and nothing gets saved, gl to sd doesnt recognize any data from fb since the fb folder is empty.

Yup, i jist cleared fb and google. The rest has kb of data that brought me to around 530mb. Do you think its a space issue?

I don't have the device no more but I didn't pile up games but I had 632. Reason for getting rid was space and lag and also WiFi was always bugged trying to get the f90 when they sell in my area . another thing is the stock ROM try a debloat

When i first got this, i rooted it with safe root, got rid of all the google apps, left me with 700mb, also, the moment i signed back into fb, the 30 mb came back, so now im around 520mb. I think something is eating my ram. When i clear it, i get down to 400 mb after a while of doing nothing, i check back, a.number i see a lot is 666 on my ram. How ironic. After i play a game, its in the high 800's.

Some of the game graphics can eat up and I was told how far you are in the game same person showed me how to take game data and save it and delete system data and apply data and start where I left off at that only gave me 7% back what a big wow.

Was it with titanium backup? I hear that thats the best thing to use as fas as saving data and factory resetting your phone. Also, when you did have the f6, did you get a custom rom, i heard that those help, i don't think ill be getting any further with getting space.

Haha, cant really use it since its not possible uet to geta custom rom. And i dont knpwnwhatthe others are for, i have no frills, so performance.isnt very important, oh well, when a custom mod does come out. Thanks for.the help Brainz

Back
Top Bottom